Back After EIGHT YEARS!!!

What's Up With That?!?

Determined Look Photo
DETERMINED!!!

It's been forever. I know it has. I've felt it. Like an ever twisting knife in my soul, the days passed and passed away. The scars remained as proof that it takes more than time to heal all the wounds.

I'm in a new town, in a new city, in a new state, and a new state of mind. I haven't blogged since 2010. It's been slightly less time since I've been away from the music. But it was more than enough to know that I can't live without it.

Being in such a new place - physically, mentally, and emotionally - I feel it's time to do all the things I've dreamt of doing for so many years.

I've started picking up the guitar again. I'm sitting in front of the piano again. I'm putting pen to paper again. I've even made my way out to the open mics again. I'm not hosting these like I used to. I'm simply mingling with a whole new set of talent. I'm being inspired by a whole new set of people. I'm working to overcome a whole new set of challenges. I am I.

I've been asked to write lyrics and do the vocal work for an amazing Funk/Jazz Fusion band. The talent I'm working with is exceptional. It's intimidating and inspiring at the same time. Those seem to be the perfect conditions for me. If only I could pull it all off without the 9to5. There's the rub.

That being said, the website (Bobby Kane Music) is up and running. I've got my "Really Cool" business cards. I've got my determined face on. Let's Do This!

More to come.










PS... 

Guess who got to be on the radio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Truths

Tribute to Inspiration

2021 Starts with a Rebel Yell